Summary: An escape room organization wanted to rewrite their software to allow dynamic content e.g. text/video group chats, ability to pause/rewind, create new games etc. Cost was expected to be $2M+. We requested one small change in requirements. This enabled us to use pre-built APIs, reduce total cost to under $1M and add several new capabilities
Summary: Client needed a touch screen capable presentation software with popups, images, videos, transitions etc. to showcase large size products in tradeshows. We built a desktop app and web based CMS to create these presentations. We guided non technical client on several key decisions that enabled client to expand his market beyond trade shows.
Summary: A startup approached us to build a graphics editing SaaS product. The effort estimate was around 1 year. During our research phase we found out that we can use an existing product APIs to build the whole product within months and also enable templating. This allowed them to quickly expand to consumer verticals e.g. greeting / post cards. P